Thank you for considering Family Montessori Preschool of Loyola as your child’s place of learning!
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
- Secure an Application Form and Medical Certificate from the school office.
You may take the opportunity to take a school tour with your child. Our teachers will gladly answer your questions regarding our methodology and facilities.
Alternatively, you can fill out the below or click to download the forms. However, you must have the Medical Certificate signed by the child's pediatrician.
- When you have decided on enrolling your child at Family Montessori Preschool of Loyola, submit the following documents:
- Accomplished application form
- Accomplished medical certificate
- Photocopies of your child’s birth/baptismal certificates
- Photocopy of your child’s evaluation report (if he/she has been enrolled previously)
- ID pictures: two 1” x 1” and two 2” x 2”
- Upon submission of these documents, ask for an interview schedule for your child and pay the application fee and pre-admission interview fee of P200.00 This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- On the day of the interview, come with your child five minutes before your scheduled time. Allot one hour for the entire session (for the child and parents’ interview). Give a day’s notice if you will cancel the interview or have it rescheduled.
- You may enroll your child immediately upon acceptance into the school. Payment schedules are readily available at the school office. Qualified applicants will be accepted on a “first come, first served” basis.
For further inquiries, please call or visit us during school hours – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, Saturdays by appointment only.
Family Montessori Preschool of Loyola Application Form